PROJECT DEVELOPER – SOLAR PROJECTS
Commercial contractor for green development projects
Want to help realise the ambitions and strategies of TOWII Renewables, working right at the point where the everything comes together? TOWII Renewables is a leader in the green transition, which means that we want to implement green projects that will benefit the community and ensure even better implementation of solar and wind energy sources.
TOWII Renewables is on an exciting journey of development and needs people able to identify opportunities and execute our strategy of developing solar and wind farms.
You will play a role as Project Developer in a business that operates locally and internationally at all levels, with agile decision-making and solid capital behind it.
Towii Renewables is a new international joint venture between Tokyo Gas and EWII. The company aims to install 1 GW of green energy by 2030 and grow rapidly in Denmark and abroad.
The job of our new Project Developer will be to identify opportunities for solar farms and then to manage the entire approvals process up until completion. That will include seeking out and building relationships with all relevant stakeholders such as municipal decision-makers, landowners, neighbours and other suppliers of infrastructure in pursuit of the strategy.
“We are at the start of our development journey and if you want to help develop the business from the start, now’s your chance. We intend to grow and recruit new people who will thrive in a green growth environment.” – Oliver Wolgast, CEO TOWII RenewablesRenewables
The team and the job are both new, and you will therefore have plenty of opportunity to define your own role. You will be part of a department working as contractors with 8 fantastic colleagues who are deeply involved in the strategic, tactical and operational projects of the company, and who have high ambitions in relation to the green transition. You will be a key member of a team that works informally with a great sense of humour, enjoying the benefits of sharing knowledge and input with each other on a daily basis.
This is a full-time position located in Vejle, referring to the CEO.
Your primary responsibilities as Project Developer will be:
- The development of commercial and politically anchored projects in Denmark with a view to selling them off or running them profitably ourselves.
- The accumulation of a long-term project portfolio and pipeline nationally in Denmark.
- Drive projects proactively via a high profile and communicative management style through the municipal decision-making process
- Enter into contracts for leading land with relevant landowners.
- Building and using a network of relevant municipal decision-makers and case officers, neighbours and other local stakeholders
- Negotiating with and managing subcontractors, including OEMs, foundation specialists, consultants, etc.
- Regular follow-up with local stakeholders
- Monthly reporting to the CEO
- Presentation of investment cases to the CEO
Personal profile for Solar Project Developer
- Entrepreneur and initiator
- Strategic, tactical and operational approach to developing projects
- Commercial attitude with technical interest and able to see a win/win situation for all stakeholders
- Diplomatic but forceful
- Active and result-oriented
- Self-starter with the desire to be part of a team, fully aware that the company’s interests always come first
- Thorough onboarding process in consultation with the existing developer team
- Definition of unequivocal quality criteria for each project and presentation of the criteria to the Executive Board
- Accumulation of a project pipeline for green- or brownfield projects
- Working within budgets
Want to become part of the team?
Expuri are assisting with the recruitment. Please contact: